Do you still need a reason for why we’re fighting this war on terror? Let me provide you with a few.
(STRONG WARNING: A GOOD MAJORITY OF THE FOLLOWING LINKS POINT TO GRAPHIC VIOLENCE. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A STRONG CONSTITUTION, ARE NOT EMOTIONALLY STABLE, OR DO NOT THINK YOU CAN HANDLE THESE IMAGES, DO NOT VIEW THEM! --* YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED *-- )
- This link here will allow you to experience the last few minutes of a man’s life as he’s trapped in one of the towers on 9/11. I watched/listened to it once, and only once. I’ll never be able to do that again.
- This link here will allow you to fully understand the culture of the enemy we are fighting against. I started to watch the video, but only lasted about twenty seconds. Even sicker then this video, if you read the comments on the page, some liberal nut cases blame Bush for this! How far can their disgusting hatred go? This is far beyond insane!
- This link here will show you another fine example of our enemy’s culture.
- This link here shows you their value on free self expression.
"By reprinting these cartoons we are heading toward a bigger conflict and that shows that both sides will be hostages of their radicals." Our radicals print cartoons. Theirs burn stuff and kill people. And watch it, now: if our radicals keep printing those cartoons, their radicals will be at it again soon.
- Do you remember the recent suicide bombings by mentally ill woman that blew up animal markets killing about one hundred people? Do you recall how they had their explosives detonated remotely? Read here for further details!
I can literally continue writing about this for many pages. But if you didn’t get the “point” from the above links, then nothing that I say will get it across to you.