Aug 10, 2011

Troubled Patriot Update - August 2011

Dear readers,

Yes, I've been a bad, bad blogger. I haven't written in about a year, and I apologize. I stayed away because writing about all the crap that has been going in on our country has depressed me to no end. But that's not an excuse. In actuality, I'm pissed off. I'm watching this country go down the tubes and its tearing my heart out. This year was the first time I couldn't support Independence day. Why? Because we're loosing all the freedoms our founders and soldiers fought and died for! I simply couldn't stomach the hypocrisy.

A few days ago, I went to Amazon.com and ordered Saul Alinsky's “Rules for Radicals.” Before you have a heart attack or start sending me messages about how I've “betrayed” the “cause,” let me tell you why I purchased it; I want to study the communists in power and throughout the nation. I'll do this by reading one of their manuals. In turn, I'll be writing articles here on each chapter of the book (No, I'm not turning into Hillary doing book reports of a “hero!”). Most of you have heard of it, but how many of you wasted brain cells by actually reading it? I'll do the heavy lifting and then provide you with the ammunition you need to confront the leftists. You'll know their tactics and, by being informed, be able to counter them.

So, stay tuned as I get back in to the saddle again. I'll need to chip off a few layers of rust, but it'll be worth while. Again, my apologies to you for taking this time off. Giddy-up!

No comments: