The following is a very short list of what America is supposed to be tolerating:
- The attempted bombing at Times Square in retaliation to censored portrayals of Mo
- The attempted bombing of a jetliner on Christmas day, 2009.
- The bloodthirsty attack on Ft. Hood by a follower of Mo
- Honor Killings in Texas and elsewhere in the United States
- The beheading of a woman by a "man" who ran an Islamic television station in New York
- A Koran teacher charged with molesting a 13 year old
- An immigrant who beat his children for becoming "too westernized"
- The murderous rage of Muslims throughout the world for the "depiction of Mo" in cartoons
- The murder of a Christian father of 3 - his crime was that of running a church
- The horrible treatment of young girls who were sold into sexual slavery
- Pakistani Politicians who are sheltering Islamic Militants
Here are some passages from the Islamist's own "holy scriptures" for you to consider:
- Qur'an (2:191-193) - "And slay them wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution [of Muslims] is worse than slaughter [of non-believers]...and fight them until persecution is no more, and religion is for Allah."
- Qur'an (2:244) - "Then fight in the cause of Allah, and know that Allah Heareth and knoweth all things."
- Qur'an (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not."
- Qur'an (3:56) - "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."
- Qur'an (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority".
- Qur'an (4:74) - "Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other. Whoso fighteth in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward."
- Qur'an (4:76) - "Those who believe fight in the cause of Allah…"
- thus be on the same footing (as they): But take not friends from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever ye find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from their ranks."
- Qur'an (4:95) - "Not equal are those believers who sit (at home) and receive no hurt, and those who strive and fight in the cause of Allah with their goods and their persons. Allah hath granted a grade higher to those who strive and fight with their goods and persons than to those who sit (at home). Unto all (in Faith) Hath Allah promised good: But those who strive and fight Hath He distinguished above those who sit (at home) by a special reward,-"
- Qur'an (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"
- Qur'an (9:5) - "So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captives and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush, then if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to them."
Yet somehow, America's leaders are honoring this murderous ideology and continually trying to pound into our heads that Islam is "a religion of peace." How can anyone, with even the small sample I gave above of actions and scripture, continue to make such claims?
I am outraged by the building of the mosque on what should be considered very holy ground. I am disgusted with this nation's leaders refusing to call crimes what they really are - acts of terrorism. I'm very angry at how weak spined this country has become!
Regardless of the obvious facts on who the real terrorists are, instead, the racist black congressman Andre Carson (Democrat of course) said this:
KERRY PICKET (Wash. Times): Do you think the people outside are generally dangerous or no?
REP. CARSON: Oh absolutely. I worked in homeland security. I’m from intelligence, and I’ll tell you, one of the largest threats to our internal security…I mean terrorism has an Islamic face, but it really comes from racial supremacist groups. (inaudible) Its the kind of thing we keep a threat assessment on record [for].
PICKET: From groups like this?
REP. CARSON: Oh absolutely.
Watch the video included in the link above, and you'll know exactly who this racist is talking about!
The truth of the matter is, folks, America is bending over to the real terrorists while at the same time working hard to silence those who still care for her as a nation. On 9-11-2001, terrorists slaughtered thousands of people to create fear and a desire in America to capitulate to the Islamic monsters of the world. They have succeeded.