My last entry, which caused an exodus of subscribers from my blog, was very blunt. In it, I chastised Americans for not doing more for their freedoms. I also chastised military personal for allowing dictatorship to take over. I won't back down from these charges. In fact, I'll go further.
Why are we in the position we're in today? Because Americans as a whole are lazy. Since the 60's, we gave up our parental rights when we allowed the communists in public schools to raise our kids. Now that's come home to bite us. Those kids and their descendants are now the ones in power. That is why B.O. doesn't have to worry about protests. Every year, thousands of communist clones in schools are suddenly eligible to vote. They can't think for themselves, and are too concerned with immediate gratification then with long term consequences. Parents, you have yourselves to blame.
Yet it is not too late! If parents can stop worrying about paying for all these big toys such as boats, expensive cars, mansions and the like, they can start putting their focus back on their children. A good way to start is by home schooling. Give them a better education they could ever hope to get in a public institution, and in addition, instill your values in them! If you are in a situation where it is simply impossible (no matter what sacrifice you're willing to make), then join your school board. Speak up and don't let these communists ruin yet another generation of children! For those of you who have grown children, it is still not too late to talk to them and show them the meaning of patriotism. Explain to them hard work, dedication, family values and let them know that having sex outside of a committed relationship will only lead to destruction!
As far as the military goes, well there are those who will stand up for freedom. They are known as the Oath Keepers. Their mission statement follows:
Oath Keepers is a non-partisan association of currently serving military, reserves, National Guard, veterans, Peace Officers, and Fire Fighters who will fulfill the Oath we swore, with the support of like minded citizens who take an Oath to stand with us, to support and defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic, so help us God. Our Oath is to the Constitution.
Recently, as reported on reviewjournal.com and referenced by Drudge,
"The whole point of Oath Keepers is to stop a dictatorship from ever happening here," Rhodes, a former Army paratrooper and Yale-trained lawyer, said in an interview with the Review-Journal. "My focus is on the guys with the guns, because they can't do it without them.
"We say if the American people decide it's time for a revolution, we'll fight with you."
Orders their members will not obey - orders that they encourage all military, police and firemen to disobey are as follows:
1. We will NOT obey orders to disarm the American people.
2. We will NOT obey orders to conduct warrantless searches of the American people
3. We will NOT obey orders to detain American citizens as “unlawful enemy combatants” or to subject them to military tribunal.
4. We will NOT obey orders to impose martial law or a “state of emergency” on a state.
5. We will NOT obey orders to invade and subjugate any state that asserts its sovereignty.
6. We will NOT obey any order to blockade American cities, thus turning them into giant concentration camps.
7. We will NOT obey any order to force American citizens into any form of detention camps under any pretext.
8. We will NOT obey orders to assist or support the use of any foreign troops on U.S. soil against the American people to “keep the peace” or to “maintain control."
9. We will NOT obey any orders to confiscate the property of the American people, including food and other essential supplies.
10.We will NOT obey any orders which infringe on the right of the people to free speech, to peaceably assemble, and to petition their government for a redress of grievances.
America, we need parents to actually begin to care about their children. We need military, police and firemen to stand up for what is right. We need civilians who are willing to sacrifice all for Freedom's Cause. Are you up to the task?