Jan 19, 2016

A retraction - sort of

Recently, I posted a commentary concerning a group of men who raped a woman after chasing away her father with a gun. However, new evidence is coming to light. Apparently, the 18 year old woman was drunk, and her pants were already off. They claim that she was having sex with her father. According to them, they asked her if they could "have some," and she agreed. Normally, I would take this as a bunch of lies from thugs who are attempting to protect themselves from the consequences of their actions. However, there is video evidence that backs up at least some of their claims. Do I believe everything they have said? No. But I don't think it's beyond the possibility of it being true.

That being what it may, my comments regarding the awful gun laws in New York, and how it prevents people from defending themselves still stand. When this news broke, to me it epitomized the problem Americans face in a once free society when the government insists you must remain unarmed, and to defend upon only them for your security. The conviction stands, even if the story has changed.

No comments: