Jan 20, 2016

Reality Hits A German Refugee Worker

This is the reality of the Muslim invasion. Liberals in Germany are having their eyes opened. Will it take the same for Liberals here? I pray to God no, and hope we nip this in the bud before it gets out of control.


Referenced from Pamela Geller, story from Die Welt:

“‘I can’t take it anymore’ – Hamburger Asylum Worker,” Die Welt, January 17, 2016:
“Since autumn of 2015 I have been working as a full-time and permanent employee in a Hamburger initial reception center for refugees. I had applied explicitly for this job, that was exactly what I wanted to do. When I finally had the commitment it in my mailbox, I Was madly happy about it. Finally I was able to not only help in theory, but to really do something for the refugees. 
Accordingly, I went in high spirits my first day to the initial reception; I was naturally excited, clear, one is always on the first working day of a the new job, but otherwise I was happy to be there. The colleagues were committed and very nice, but with the refugees I had still no direct contact. I greeted the area enthusiastically and found all was great. 
“It is certainly super here”, I thought to myself. In the next few days, I then threw myself totally motivated into my work with up to 1,500 refugees who were housed there. I was responsible for their counseling services as the contact for all social problems of refugees, supporting them in their asylum procedure or securing medical appointments when they needed that. 
Then the first refugees came to my office, where I wanted to stop the counseling services – After the first few visits I noted that my very positive and idealistic notion of them and their behavior was clearly different from reality. Of course you should not make generalizations about all refugees under any circumstances, there are many of them who are very friendly, grateful, very willingly integrated, very happy here. But if I’m honest, then the collaboration with 90 percent of those whom I meet is rather unpleasant and unfortunately not as I had thought before. 
First, many of them are extremely demanding. They come to me and demand that I immediately give them an apartment and a fancy car and most also want me to procure them a really good job, and I am supposed to say yes. I’m sitting there and they are indeed in immediate need. And, if I reject them and instead try to explain to them that these demands are not immediately possible to fulfill,  then they are often noisy and sometimes very aggressive. An Afghan has only recently threatened that he would kill himself. And a few Syrians and a group of Afghans have declared that they will go on hunger strike until I help them to move to another place.

Read the rest here.

No comments: