- Our leaders and a good portion of the population advocate abortion - the murder of unborn children.
- Pornography has become mainstream.
- Our leaders promote and support the sinful homosexual lifestyle.
- Our nation is in the process of removing all references to God.
- This nation promotes other faiths such as Islam over Christianity
- This nation actively teaches atheism to our children via humanistic and evolutionary theology in our schools.
- Christmas is no longer about Christ, but about the "holidays." A pox on those who'd actually call it "Christmas!"
- Our leaders are turning their backs on Israel.
Christians have become meek and barely voice their concern or outrage over the attacks daily committed towards them and their faith. They say, "Oh, but it's not loving to fight back!" Then is Jesus not loving? Do you not remember him calling the Pharisees "vipers" and "whited sepulchers?" Do you not remember him turning over the money changer tables in the temple? If you love someone, will you continue to watch them destroy their lives and do nothing? Where is the outrage? Where are those who'll stand for Christ? Do they exist at all anymore?
When December 25th comes around, and you sit at your dinner table and pray for God to bless America, consider what you have done in part for His glory, and honestly ask yourself, "Why would God bless America?" Never forget Sodom and Gomorrah.